Our courses are avialble for you to PURCHASE.
We are also available to teach the course for you. If we facilitate the training, the teachers book and all student materials are included in the price we will quote you. If you would like that option or want more infromation, You can get a quote here.
What does God’s abundance really mean and how do we access it. This course covers:
• What does it really mean to live in God’s abundance?
• Does it refer to money?
• Does it refer to relationship?
• What does the Bible say?
• Who can live in the abundance of God? (Ephesians 2: 5-6)
• What does it mean to live in the abundance of God? (Galatians 2:20)
• How do you live in the abundance of God? (3 John 2)
The spiritual checkup we all need to take from time to time to make sure that we have not gotten side tracked. We often give ourselves more or less credit than we deserve depending on how we are feeling when asked. This evaluation requires us to not only look where we are now; but to also look at the growth, if any, from where we were a year ago and 2 years ago. It covers:
• How much time to you spend with God per day?
• What do you talk about?
• Is there any intercession?
• How often do you mention the Lord's name in a conversation?
• Who do you spend your time talking to?
• How much "home" Bible study is done in a week?
• Where do you worship?
• What types of groups are you a member of?
• What has God called you to do?
• Where do you see yourself with respect to ministry (any kind)?
This course deals with the responsibility of each member, but especially leadership to give to the vision. It discusses giving as an aspect of time, talent, expertise as well as money. The foundational scriptures are “Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. KJV” and “Hab 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. KJV” Outline for the course:
• What does it mean to give of yourself to the vision?
• How do you move into a place where you can give yourself to the vision?
• How much is enough? When we look at the multi level marketers, we get a glimpse of how much is enough.
• What’s in it for me?
• What about my vision
• Are you a volunteer or are you on kingdom assignment? .
A six week course that deals with warfare from the perspective of understanding how the enemy came to be who he is, how he works and what we can do to defeat him. This course also helps us understand the reason we are here. It is because God is preparing us, like never before, to discern the sophisticated methods the devil uses to gain entrance into the lives of people, in this millennium, so we can get them free.
In order to engage in the warfare that we have actually been a part of since the day that we got saved, there are some important things we have to understand. Being saved does not give you the knowledge you need in order to engage in spiritual warfare.
The foundational scriptures that we are going to use in this lesson are “ Luke 14:28-31 28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? 29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him, 30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish. 31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand? (KJV)” and “Eph. 6:11-12 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (KJV)” In this course you will learn the who, what, when, why, where and how of spiritual warfare. Topics discussed will include:
• The way the enemy operates
• The way the enemy fought in the past
• The allies that we have in the spirit realm
• What is at stake
• Where the battle takes place (the battlefield)
• The enemy fully
This course identifies those things that are necessary in order to experience God through praise and worship. Worship can not only be what you do, it must be who you are.
• All the Days of My Life - Cutting the covenant of the lifestyle of praise and worship
• Creating a Watercourse -- There is a River
• In This House of My Pilgrimage (Your precepts will be my songs)
• Seven Times a Day Do I Give You Praise
• Don't Go Down Into Silence
• Praising Continually
• Preparing our Vessels and Walking in Humility
• Carriers and Couriers of God's Presence
• The Cutting-Edge Worshipper
• Creating a Flow in Worship
• Tips and Tools for Worship
When ministry leaders take on their role, they are often not sure of what they need to do next. As Pastors identify the leaders, their desire is to guide them as they go. This course identifies a process that helps your ministry leader visualize where God is taking them individually and helps them layout a plan to succeed. There are 5 steps:
• Hearing God’s vision for your ministry area
• Identifying the goals for your ministry
• Setting milestones to accomplish the goals set (plan)
• Evaluating the goal fulfillment process
• Making alternatives to the plan
There are steps that have to be taken and the hurdles that must be overcome in order for you to complete tasks. This course outlines those steps and provides a flowchart for task completion:
• Spiritual insight on any task
• Determine what a task is.
• Evaluate and adjust our attitudes about any task assigned.
• Work within a time line for the completion of the task.
• Process for completing the task.
• Identify reasons why tasks/assignments are not completed.
• Overcome barriers and realize task completion.
This course allows you to identify what personality type you have and how to work in your environment. Why would it be necessary to understand your personality style?
• You would understand how you relate to those who give you orders.
• You would understand how those you lead relate to you.
• You would be able to understand the changes that you need to make in the way that you handle those who assist you and who you would be assisting.
• You would assess your understanding of the differences in all of us.
How to design your intercessory prayer ministry, select its members and train them. Intercessory is a calling, it is not the place for the Pastor to determine if a person is or is not called to intercession. However, it is certainly the Pastor’s call to determine who will serve on the intercessory prayer ministry with the church. Since this is such a critical area of the ministry you should prayerfully consider who will be placed here and then make sure he or she is trained properly. Though the reward will not be monetary, the benefits received from increased prayer time and fellowship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can not be measured. This course will teach how:
• To assist believers to grow and develop a deep fellowship and relationship with God.
• To instruct every believer, by teaching and example, to seek God for themselves.
• To help every believer become a self starter and self initiator in their prayer life.
• To help believers be more sensitive to the Holy Spirit.
• To teach and facilitate corporate prayer in our body.
• To develop strong prayer leaders.
• To have a working plan when we pray.
The role of a leader is to serve as a model for how things should be done, how we should react and respond within any environment. Every pastor desires the lay leaders of the church to be a “Model to the people”, a “Mainstay to the pastor” and a “ Mentor to potential leaders”. This teaching takes the qualifications of church leaders from I Timothy 3:1-12. It covers:
• Leadership Issues
• Qualifications of church leaders are based on the Core Values for any church.
• Living by the authority of the Scripture.
• Commitment to ministry involvement.
• Personal and corporate prayer and worship.
• Loving and encouraging people.
• Spiritual reproduction.
If you are starting a small group, this is the class for you. The teachers have to be trained to facilitate and not lecture. They have to understand how to manage the class and encourage participation and learning. Small groups base their success on the"Deductive Discipling Approach". This approach will develop the disciple through both large and small group exposure, strongly emphasizing disciple development while identifying and equipping individuals for leadership. This will ensure persons are adequately connecting with other members of the congregation. Small groups are seen throughout every area of ministry. In order for small groups to attain the goals set for them, we must be trained. The Bible says to study to show yourselves approved a workman who does not need to be ashamed, but who rightly divides the word of truth. Upon completing this course, each member will be able to:
1. Explain the value of the small group discussion in the learning process
2. Describe basic principles of group processes
3. Describe and develop effective strategies for:
a. Establishing a positive learning climate promoting interactive discussion
b. Dealing with common problems of group process
c. Dealing with the outspoken student
d. Dealing with the non-participant
e. Dealing with the unprepared student's erroneous reasoning
f. Resolving group conflicts
g. Monitoring the effectiveness of the group learning process
4. Recognize, describe and avoid the most common errors in facilitating small groups .
This course allows you to identify the leadership skills that are necessary to be successful whether you are the supervisor, manager, ministry leader etc. 1 Thess 5:12-24 12 "Now we ask you, brothers, to respect those who work hard among you, who are over you in the Lord and who admonish you. 13 Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other. 14 And we urge you, brothers, warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15 Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else." Upon completion of this course, each participant will understand:
• Why would it be necessary to understand your leadership style?
• What are some of the things that you need to understand about how and why we lead the way that we do?
• How we are motivated
• How we distinguish needs from values
• How we determine and voice our expectations
• What are the different types of leadership styles? (based on D.I.S.C.)
• Determining your personality style
I'm saved What Now is a work book designed to help with building a relationship with the Lord Jesus after salvation. Who should read I'm Saved what now?
1. Those who have just accepted the invitation to discipleship.
2. Those who have been saved for a while and want to renew their understanding of that commitment.
3. Those who did not do "first things first" and are finding difficulties living the victorious life God designed.
This CD uses The Lord's Prayer as a time guide to pray for one hour. Scriptures are added in between to help guide your prayers and keep you focused. I have written many word based prayers to deal with many issues that we face in life. Please contact me for more information.