2 Corinthians 10:3-5 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
After you get your assignment, it is time to engage. It is time to utilize the weapons, training and resources you have been given. When you are engaged, you:
- Are not immobilized or paralyzed by fear.
- Don’t yield to temptations.
- Don’t allow the cares of life to hinder you.
- Close the doors the devil used to walk through.
- Are not confused.
- Do not hide.
- Have an increase in love for others.
- Serving God with your mind, body and spirit.
- Stand when you used to flee.