- We think that obedience is what God is after. But what He truly wants is a submissive heart, a willingness to do, no force, no fear or coercion.
- In the unveiling and understanding that we are the one who opposes God and not the enemy; we learn to deny ourselves. The enemy has already been dealt with
2 Corinthians 3: 13-14 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
- The veil has been torn, but we have established a new veil when we do what’s right in our own eyes.
- Every time the heart is turned to the Lord the veil is ripped, rented. When the heart is turned away the the veil is reestablished there.
- You have got to see the Lord. We are called in a constant preoccupation with seeking the Lord.
- What we behold, we will become, we will reflect.
- Glory is God manifested and God expressed.