Skip to content
- Once we say yes to God, He takes His perfect time to carve the masterpiece of His image in us. That is why transformation is a lifelong work.
- God’s gift of words, (what I call my ability to say exactly what is on my mind), is not what I need anymore. No need to defend myself, He is reshaping me so that it is not about church, but about Him.
- The light of God will shine through me. My life becomes the testimony. God is stabilizing me. Where love is – light will come.
- Everything that I do will be under the basis of love. Not emotional, but sensitive and passionate. I must pay very close attention and fully observe what the Spirit wants from me.
- There is nothing that has to be created, it is already there. I simply require stimulation of my faith. I need to agree with Him and walk it out.
- With leaning on the Spirit to hear, I will hear.
- Because God is the Redeemer of time, I don’t have to worry about wasted time.