- Nothing that has happened or that will happen to us does so by accident.
- There are things that are destined to happen so that I will know what is to be and what is not to be.
- We have experiences that make us aware of what we think we are bound by and captive to so that we realize we have never had to be captive at all.
2 Timothy 2:25 – 2625 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
4. We are captive because we refuse to obey the truth.
5. God is causing all circumstances to break the outer shell to reveal the Pearl of great price. He has always been there, but for me to know it, those things that have happened had to happen as God is at work.