- God will teach you how to hear Him.
- The Holy Spirit has come and He will stay.
- You can’t receive anything if you are already full. There must be an emptying of yourself.
- In the “restored consciousness” divine consciousness has been restored into the divine nature. In that restored place there is no more darkness, there is no more night.
- When we start fearing, we start feeling. Fear shuts off our ability to hear in the Spirit.
- We have to have “true fear” which is reverential fear of God
Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.