1. The disciple trusts his life to the Lord.
2. When there is something that is going on in your life that needs to be addressed, but addressing it will cause confrontation, the timing must be right. If you don’t wait for the right timing, problems will be created that could be avoided.
3. situations require humility
4. The work and the posture of the priest is identification with the Spirit of God. We are touched with the emotions of those we minister to, but God will deal with any confusion so that as a priest we can walk free.
5. It is important not to be have a multifarious focus. I did not know what it meant when my mentor used that word either so I had to look it up. I had to be centered in my focus. Not caring too much or thinking too much.
6. Never be too: hungry, angry, lonely, tired
7. You may have to make adjustments to your routine, but don’t allow someone else to change who you are.
Acts 16:6-12 6 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia,7 After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not. 8 And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas. 9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. 10 And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them. 11 Therefore loosing from Troas, we came with a straight course to Samothracia, and the next day to Neapolis; 1q12 And from thence to Philippi, which is the chief city of that part of Macedonia, and a colony: and we were in that city abiding certain days.— (KJV)
8. As you look to obey God, you must seek to do the “God thing” not the “good thing”. We must look at the expectations and determine if they are God’s or our own.